Tel: 0141 552 8408 Email: email@example.com
1st Class Credit Union strives to give members a quality service and staff are on hand to assist.
- If you have a complaint please first refer your complaints to the original point of contact.
- If the matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by the staff, please contact the complaints officer.
- It is our policy to try to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible.
- You may wish to complete the complaint form, for the attention of the complaints officer.
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt.
- If the complaints officer needs more time to collect information you will receive a letter within 3 working days of your acknowledgement detailing the steps being taken and the expected date of completion.
- The complaints officer will give a full response within 5 working days.
- If the member is not satisfied with the complaints officer's response they should request the Secretary of the Board of Directors investigate their complaint.
- The Secretary will acknowledge within 2 working days and a date will be given when the board will consider the complaint and expected date of a full response.
- If the member is unsatisfied with the Board of Directors' response, they can request that the Supervisory Committee consider the complaint and the committee will meet the Secretary of the Board and agree a final response within 5 working days.
If a member is unsatisfied with the outcome of a complaint after exhausting the above process and considers they have suffered financial loss, material inconvenience or distress, they may direct their complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If the complaint is upheld, the member may qualify for financial compensation. The complaints officer will submit the compensation award to the Board of Directors for approval.